WELCOME TO SKIN SURVEILLANCE
At Skin Surveillance, we provide comprehensive skin cancer primary care. No referral is required.
Primary Melanomas diagnosed 2012 to present: 363
- spacious examination rooms
- fully equipped minor surgery procedure room
- total body photography dedicated studio
- extensive inventory of modern surgical and medical equipment
- hand held digital dermatoscope skin surface microscopes
- 18 megapixel high resolution digital SLR dermoscopy imaging
- high frequency diagnostic skin ultrasound
Our skin surveillance protocols include the use of high resolution 18 megapixel digital dermoscopy.
For melanoma high risk patients 18 megapixel high resolution digital total body photography is available.