The VEOS® SLR is the first LED-flash-based skin imaging solution for dermoscopic and macro imaging of lesions and hair. Fast, compact and easy to use, VEOS SLR captures consistent, reproducible, dermoscopic and clinical images.
A Complete Calibrated Solution with an Integrated Canon SLR Camera
VEOS SLR’s unique LED flash system sequentially captures cross-polarized and non-polarized images in either contact or non-contact modes.
36 LEDs provide a bright video preview and then are pulsed to flash intensely for the capture. The 22mm field of view and 24.2 megapixel resolution ensure sharp details and excellent clinical information. Zoom in and review images on the camera’s 1 million dot 3-inch LCD display. VEOS SLR is only available as a complete calibrated solution including Canon SLR.
- 24 megapixel camera
- 22 x 15mm field of view
- 270 pixels/mm
- 36 LEDs in polarized mode, 22 LEDs in standard mode
- C-MOS sensor
- Glass plate on cone is removable for cleaning
- Live preview on back of camera
- Includes, 4 R/C batteries, and battery grip
- Full HD 1080p video
- Vari-angle Touch screen, 1 million dot, TFT, 3.0″ Clear View II LCD monitor
- Self-cleaning sensor
- RAW (CR2) capture capable
- Width: 5.6 in / 142.5 mm
- Length: 7.2 in / 183.5 mm
- Height: 5.9 in / 151 mm
- Weight: 2.55 lbs / 1.16 kg